An Experienced and Respected Team of Lawyers
Established in 1957, Domengeaux Wright Roy & Edwards, L.L.C., is one of the best-known law firms in Louisiana. Based in Lafayette, we represent clients statewide and beyond in cases involving serious injuries and fatalities.
Our aggressive approach to protecting our clients' rights, in and out of the courtroom, has produced a formidable team of skilled, seasoned and highly respected attorneys. Our firm and our attorneys have received many prestigious recognitions, including the following:
- Best Law Firms: Our firm has been selected for inclusion in the 2012 edition of Best Law Firms, a joint publication of U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers, in the categories of admiralty and maritime law and plaintiffs personal injury litigation.
- Best Lawyers: Attorneys James Parkerson Roy and Bob F. Wright have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, also in the categories of admiralty and maritime law and plaintiffs personal injury litigation.
- Martindale-Hubbell: Mr. Roy, Mr. Wright and attorney of counsel Elwood C. Stevens Jr. currently hold Martindale-Hubbell's AV Preeminent* peer review rating, and our firm has been selected for inclusion in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
- Super Lawyers: Mr. Roy and Mr. Wright have both been included in recent editions of Louisiana Super Lawyers, which is limited to 5 percent of the attorneys in the state.
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers: Mr. Roy and Mr. Wright have both been inducted as fellows in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, which is limited to a maximum of 500 plaintiffs and defense lawyers in North America under the age of 70.
Our firm offers free initial consultations and handles cases in most of our practice areas on a contingency fee basis. To discuss how our team of experienced and respected attorneys can assist you with your case, please contact us at 888-326-8343 or by e-mail.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.