Helping Louisiana Clients Recover Compensation for Serious Injuries
At the law firm of Domengeaux Wright Roy Edwards & Colomb, L.L.C., our attorneys are committed to pursuing fair compensation for clients who have suffered catastrophic and otherwise serious injuries. We frequently handle cases involving all types of injuries, including the following:
• Brain injuries: If you have suffered major or minor brain damage after a head trauma or other incident, our attorneys can help you pursue a claim against the responsible party.
• Spinal cord injuries: If you have developed quadriplegia, paraplegia or partial paralysis as a result of a spinal cord injury, our firm will diligently pursue the compensation you deserve.
• Herniated disks: Disk herniation is a very common injury in motor vehicle collisions and other traumatic accidents. We often represent clients who have suffered herniated disks.
• Whiplash: If you are experiencing the symptoms often referred to as whiplash — including persistent pain and tingling — after an accident, our experienced attorneys can help.
• Amputation: Our personal injury lawyers have the experience and resources to pursue full compensation for clients who have had limbs amputated as a result of accident injuries.
• Burns: If you have suffered severe burns in an accident or any other incident, our attorneys will help you seek compensation for your short-term and long-term damages.
After any accident, it is important to understand the nature and extent of your injuries before accepting a settlement. If our firm handles your case, we will work with your doctors and other professionals to fully evaluate all of your injuries, including injuries often overlooked.
Back Injuries • Severe Burns • Head Injuries • Lafayette Lawyers
If you have been seriously injured or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury under any circumstance, we encourage you to contact our Lafayette and Baton Rouge personal injury
attorneys at 800-375-6186 or by e-mail for a free consultation to discuss your legal options.